[PD] 3dp/pdp_opengl in Pd-extended

Jack jack at rybn.org
Mon Jun 2 01:59:02 CEST 2008

Hola Hans and Lluis,
Some problems on MacOSX.4.11, PowerBook G4 and Pd version 0.40.3-
extended-20080601.

Le 2 juin 08 à 01:40, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> So Lluis Gomez i Bigorda got me to play with 3dp aka pdp_opengl a
> little bit and it seems interesting, so I added it to the Pd-extended
> builds for GNU/Linux and Mac OS X. I've already seen some interesting
> stuff, so I thought I'd throw it out there. You need a build from
> yesterday or later.
>
> Also, there is currently one help patch for 3dp_for, nothing else.
> So if you generate some in your explorations, please send them my
> way, or add them to the patch tracker:
>
> http://puredata.info/dev/patchtracker
>
> Here's how to play:
>
> - get a build from yesterday or later
> - start X11.app (if on Mac OS X)
> - open new patch, and create [import pdp_opengl]
here i get :
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/
pdp_opengl.pd_darwin: dlopen(/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/
Resources/extra/pdp_opengl.pd_darwin, 10): Symbol not found:
_quicktime_audio_length
   Referenced from: /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/
extra/pdp_opengl.pd_darwin
   Expected in: dynamic lookup

error: [import]: ERROR: can't load library in pdp_opengl
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
[import] $Revision: 1.2 $
	WARNING! this is alpha, the interface could change!
	compiled against Pd version 0.40.3

Then a lot of error like this one :
3dp_draw square 8
... couldn't create