[PD] TR909 emulation

raul diaz raul.lete at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:41:16 CEST 2008

Hi marius!

2008/6/3 marius schebella <marius.schebella at gmail.com>:

> works now. great!

I'm happy to listen that!

did not have to change permissions on osx for the app.
> really nice patch. saving seems to do nothing. what should happen when I
> click on "save"?
> marius.
> ps. stripdir and ftos did not load automatically.

Save buttom saves current pattern as a text file using sssad abstractions,
so you can save your pattern, and change pattern number (1-8) in order to
create and combine different patterns at different moments.
But maybe if stripdir doesn't load save buttom doesn't work (because sssad
abstractions use stripdir). Try to import flatspace library where stripdir
is, maybe then the save buttom works.

Saludos!

--
Raul Diaz Poblete