[PD] [Pd]: TR909 emulation

alberto.zin at poste.it alberto.zin at poste.it
Wed Jun 4 22:38:17 CEST 2008

Hi Raul,

very, very interesting application,
a nice example of communication between processing and
Pd worlds. I think I'll learn a lot from your patch
about Pd<->Processing communication
(and processing programming too), so
first of all thanks for sharing it!
I've few questions/comments:

1) GUI is too large for my poor 15 inches monitor :-(
2) How did you exported the processing interface
in a single executable?
3) The strategy of providing a full Pd Vanilla distribution
(plus the necessary libraries - OSC,..) plus an
embedded processing executable (and jar clesses)
is interesting. Also interesting hiding the Pd with -nogui
option, the feeling is exactly to have a standalone
instrument...

Cheers,

AlbertoZ
---