[PD] Camera into linux Linux

Ctrl Alt Back ctrlaltback at whitelabel.name
Thu Jun 5 21:22:03 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 08:59:59PM +0200, brandt at subnet.at wrote:

> thank you, sincerely
>
> I got one but this does not work, can't get any picture. gem and PDP find
> it but dispkay no picture. and i willing to spent some money, in order to
> get it work
you have any further details ? like :
what card you got
what you are trying with it ?
driver loaded ?
try to run tvtime first on your card, go to menu > input configuration,
select source composite 1, if it works, will work on Pd as well.

i have good experience with hauppage, winTV and AVerMedia cards.
Never tried multichannel boards like the ones from
http://www.linuxmedia.com/ , i guess 4 full rate or 8 multiplexed video
inputs would be worth the money.

CtrlAltBack
--