[PD] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc1 and py external

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:05:40 CEST 2008

hi

I am testing a patch that uses py external on windows XP with both pd
extended 0.39.3 and 0.40.3 rc1. Because I have python 2.5 installed on
my machine and the external is compiled against 2.4 I include in the
same folder as the patch the python24.dll and also python's libs, Lib,
include and DLLs folders from the python 2.4 distribution.

This works fine with PD 0.39, the py external loads ok and my scripts
run fine. But same patch in same machine opened with 0.40.3 rc1 does not
work. PD says it cannot find python24.dll.

I guess it is not looking for it in the folder where the patch is.  Are
there changes in search path from version 0.39 to 0.40? Do i need to add
it manually or something like that?

thanks

enrike