[PD] Camera into linux Linux

brandt at subnet.at brandt at subnet.at
Fri Jun 6 16:34:14 CEST 2008

Hi thank you. I like that 4in one. But as i am in austie, shipping takes
to long time.

anyway: I´ve a haupage Wintv, the driver are loaded with modprobe and
lsmod shows it correct loaded. if i switch through the channels, it just
shows me a blue screen in pdp, and tells me that the frequency is not
correct. Also Gem finds it, the same output, in fact nothing.

Thank you again
der.brandt