[PD] Accessing bluetooth devices via [comport]

Ricardo Dueñas Parada rduenasp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 06:07:33 CEST 2008

I'm trying to receive information on pd from my phone
Nokia E50 over bluetooth.

Can you tell me a little more about it, please?

I'm getting started, but I really want to control my pd patch
from my mobile phone. By now, I'm programming the
phone with python, I can connect with the pc, with gnome-
bluetooth, but I don know how to receive data on pd.

Thanks.

_Ricardo