[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc1 released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 7 21:51:41 CEST 2008

Thanks for the merging howto, looks useful.  At this point, only bug
fixes should be added to the release branch.  Adding new code could
likely further the delay the release while we wait for the bugs to
settle.  Right now PDP is sensitive to changes, so it would be best
to leave it like it is for this release.

The reason for the branch is to make it easier to make a stable
release.  It is only used during the final release cycle.  Then it is
back to "trunk" once the release is done.

.hc