[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc1 released

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 9 18:04:18 CEST 2008

> Which part loads super slow?  There could be other things at play
> there.  How fast is your machine?  Which platform?

the patch loads super slow. specially if there are gops in it (or nested
ones, as in my case)
Thinkpad r51, 1,6Ghz, 1Gb Ram. XP.

> It is possible with custom preferences to cause a massive CPU spike
> on startup, if you forget to include the npath or nloadlib tags.

it does, specially with all the libraries in the startup window - I
removed them from the registry anyway.
But that isn't related to the problem, and it makes no difference if the
externals are previously loaded or not (my gops don't have that many
complicated externals anyway)

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin