[PD] PDLua: asserting

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:00:17 CEST 2008

Hello Claude,

I was wondering if there was something else that 'assert' could do,
rather than just sending the message to the console. I am not really
sure exactly WHAT it should do, but I  think that in building a gui
that error messages, such as the lua assert method, that it might be
better to have those messages displayable in the gui itself.

Any ideas?

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.