[PD] Audio block manipulation strategies

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Mon Jun 9 23:20:30 CEST 2008

IOhannes,

Thank you.

I tried what you have suggested with the only existing object I could
think of which was [switch~ (N) 1 0.5].

Yes, the out put shown on [tabwrite~] is zero-padded but only as long as
the signal remains inside of the sub patch.

Can you please tell me if there was a specific procedure you had in mind?

--
David Shimamoto