[PD] Spotlight Importer for Pd OSX

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 08:20:20 CEST 2008

Amusingly I did exactly this, and then forgot to tell anybody about it
or upload it anywhere, then I reformatted and lost it :P.

It was /extremely/ useful at the time (indexing comments, etc, which I
could then take advantage of with impromptu tagging and TODO etc), so
I've been planning to do it again.  I just followed a tutorial
somewhere; if you do some googling for "spotlight importer" "plain
text" "source code" or some combination you should pull it up.

I'll do it again if you have any trouble.

Cheers
Luke