[PD] problems with pix_record?

Antti Poikola (TML) antti.poikola at tml.hut.fi
Tue Jun 10 09:46:22 CEST 2008

Hi Chris and others,

Yes it seems, that QT finds the installed codecs, but for some reason
can't show the names.

The "dialog" message causes the following:
recordQT : opening compression dialog
error: recordQT : CreateMovieFile failed with error -2110

Whenever I try to set the codec by numer I only get:
error: [pix_record]: unable to set the codec

If I try to "guess" some names of the codecs I get errors like this:
recordQT : codecName msh261
error: [pix_record]: unable to set the codec

I even updated my quicktime, but all the problems remained :(

-Jogi