[PD] extended and load file

Vincent Rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Tue Jun 10 19:02:39 CEST 2008

Hello Hans and list,
using Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc1-ubuntu-hardy-i386.deb,
if i launch a patch (from the command line) in a directory say
/data/dir1 where belong my_patch1.pd and my_patch2.pd :
cd /data/dir1
pd my_patch1.pd

if i /save as/ my_patch1.pd , pd automatically starts browsing from
/data/dir1
but as for the creation of a new patch or the opening of a previous
patch, pd will start browsing from the home repertory.
i know that there have been a lengthy discussion on this subject but
still, i am a bit puzzled by this choice. is there a way to set with the
command line, the start directory (open/save,saveas) to the current
directory ?

best regards,
vincent