[PD] Multiple Audio Devices

Mika Ristimäki mika.ristimaki at tkk.fi
Wed Jun 11 10:53:25 CEST 2008

Hi again,

I've been searching the list archives even more and I've found several
posts that say that this can be done and that the instructions can be
found from the archives. However I haven't been able to find any
instructions. =) So any ideas how to do it in Windows XP? Sorry for
nagging, but I really like using Pd, but if there is not support for
my hardware I might have to change the software.

-Mika