[PD] Size of a table

Hans Roels hans.roels at versateladsl.be
Wed Jun 11 13:09:40 CEST 2008

Apart from [soundfiler] I use this trick to get the size of any array
(audio or data) in pd vanilla:
(array1 = the name of an example array)

bang

[expr size("array1")]

print

or replace the expr with [expr size("$s2")] and connect a message
[symbol array1( to the second inlet of this expr object

hans r