[PD] Multiple Audio Devices

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:38:47 CEST 2008

hi mika,

have you tried -audioindev 4,7 -inchannels 12? I think you should be
able to use different soundcards, but maybe there is no possibility to
use 4 from the one and 8 from the other, but rather all channels from
both soundcards?? but I don't know about that. maybe -audioindev
4,5,7,8,9,10?
on the other hand, if the octamic pre-amp is connected to adat1 can you
do -audioindev 1, and -inchannels 36, does that give you all inchannels?
marius.