[PD] pd.tk: how to get rid of scrollbars and menus?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 12 12:02:49 CEST 2008

hi all

without any specific tk knowledge, i still once managed to tweak the
pd.tk file, so that there weren't any menus and scrollbards anymore in
the patcher windows. it took me a while to find what needs to be skipped
and needs to to be kept in order to work correctly. now, after switching
to a newer pd version, i realized, that i cannot just re-use my work
done in the previous pd.tk.

if possible, can anyone explain in few words what needs to be done in
order to get rid of those? wouldn't it also be nice to have simply a
switch in the file to turn those on and off?

roman