[PD] extended on asus eeePC?

potax flan potaxpotax at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 18:13:36 CEST 2008

i downloaded Hans' .deb installer but when i run it from the xandros desktop
(choosing the option "install debian package" or something like that) i get
an error message and it doesnt go far. both synaptic and apt-get give me a
non-extended pd to install, which i tried, but i really need extended, as
all my patches require it at some point.
can you apt-get install extended? mayb it's just a matter of adding the
right sources?
ideas?