[PD] pd.tk: how to get rid of scrollbars and menus?

Andre Schmidt andre at osku.de
Thu Jun 12 18:30:00 CEST 2008

hi,

i once did a patch for removing scrollbars if content is smaller than
canvas (pretty standard feature in any app, no?):
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1551825&group_id=55736&atid=478072

but miller seemed to have bugs with it, and i (no one?) could not
reproduce...
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2008-01/010554.html

and as the need for it seems very low, i dont care anymore...

and for removing menubar, the only thing i got as answer was use "forgot
the name tcl/tk external"...

.andre