[PD] pdp_ieee1394 ... couldn't create

Ctrl Alt Back ctrlaltback at whitelabel.name
Thu Jun 12 23:50:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 11:42:04PM +0200, ydegoyon wrote:
> urgg, don't know what this extended,
> but pdp_ieee1394 doesn't take any argument on linux,
> so try [pdp_ieee1394], and i don't know if you'll get it.
no, this i tried. I think that i don't have it, neither source can be
found. Are you saying that there is a chance to make it work on Linux ?

> if you think it's tricky, then see also that i could never
> set gem dimension correctly for my cam in gem,
> and the pdp_ieee1394 you refer to was for OSX
> and based on gem code.
only result i found to this was your answer :
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2005-06/029137.html
which - despite being a bit cryptic sounded negatively. Still, it is
from 2005, so i was hoping that something happenned with firewire since
then.

cheers
CtrlAltBack
--