[PD] Delete scalars

Lau Llobet socunasindria at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 01:36:27 CEST 2008

I'm building some grafics in my pd project.

I add some objects with the [append] but i need to erase them, i have found
no way to delete them except by using  " ; pd patch-data clear " message  or
array resizing , non of them is usefull to me because i need to erase some
of them with no order.
I've read that *"Pointers are "safe": if you delete a scalar pointers to it
are marked invalid."* so i think there'll be a way to delete scalars , in
fact i can do it manually with a Ctrl-X.
Is there any way to do it ?

 thank you very much !.