[PD] Teaching Pd to Children

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 20:30:09 CEST 2008

Hello Listers~

I'm teaching a 1 month Summer school session for K-8 grade students and
would like to include Pd for a mathematics learning tool. I am wondering if
anyone else has done something similar, or has any links to DSP/math related
materials that would be suitable for this age group. Also, if anyone is
sharing their lesson plans for Pd beginners, I would love to see something
that I might be able to adapt for my students.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, as kids often hate Summer school and
I want to make this a fun activity for them.

~Kyle

--
-----