[PD] Place pdp render windows in concrete positions

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 14 21:07:47 CEST 2008

Lluis Gomez i Bigorda, Sergi Lario Loyo, and I have been working on
bits of PDP.  Yves Degoyon is working sometimes on PiDiP.  Feel free
to add feature requests and bug reports to the SourceForge trackers.

.hc

On Jun 11, 2008, at 11:14 PM, Javier Garcia wrote:

> I wrote:
>
> > One more question: who is administrating now pdp to send/ask for
> modifications of pdp?, pdp seems stopped here: http://zwizwa.be/pd/
> pdp/
>
> Anyone knows this?
>
> Bye
>
> www.myspace.com/vjgarff
>
> From: tirengarfio at hotmail.com
> To: acracia at riseup.net; pd-list at iem.at
> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:29:58 +0200
> Subject: Re: [PD] Place pdp render windows in concrete positions
>
> acracia wrote:
>
> > in the pdp_xv or pdp_glx windows you can use the postdim message
> >

> > example patch attached
>
> Thanks!, i didn't know those options for pdp_xv.
>
> Anyway, It doesn't have the option of removing the frame of the pdp
> windows.
>

> One more question: who is administrating now pdp to send/ask for
> modifications of pdp?, pdp seems stopped here: http://zwizwa.be/pd/
> pdp/
>

> Bye
>
> www.myspace.com/vjgarff
>

> > Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 16:42:13 +0200
> > From: acracia at riseup.net
> > To: pd-list at iem.at
> > Subject: Re: [PD] Place pdp render windows in concrete positions

> to open
> > > this windows in concrete positions of my screen when i open the
> patch?
> > >

> > in the pdp_xv or pdp_glx windows you can use the postdim message
> >

> > example patch attached
> >

> Sigue de cerca las últimas tendencias y lo que más rompe MSN Vídeo
>
> Sigue de cerca las últimas tendencias y lo que más rompe MSN Vídeo

----

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess
himself of it.            - Thomas Jefferson