[PD] Teaching Pd to Children

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 23:29:09 CEST 2008

Thanks so much for your comments everybody! I am still mulling over it, but
I like the idea of using something like Squeak as well. I remember using a
DSP software last year that was very children-oriented, but cannot for the
life of me remember the name of the software or where to get it!

As for Pd, I will be scouring for more resources. I'm thinking that "fun" is
more important than math. After all, this IS summer school.

As for what K-8 summer school is: K-8 is an age range from 5 years old (K,
Kindergarden) to 13 years old (8, 8th grade). Summer school is an extra time
for kids to catch up on learning when everyone else is on break in the US.

Also, thanks Andy for providing such a wonderful resource! It's grown quite
a bit since I first laid eyes on it.

~Kyle

-----
http://perhapsidid.wordpress.com