[PD] better tabread4~

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 19:36:48 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:22 PM, cyrille henry
<cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr> wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
>> Sounds like tabread4c~ is very useful, but I would be hesistant to
>> replace the built-in tabread4~ with it, since it would change the
>> sound of existing pieces that use it.  Perhaps there could be a
>> library of different interpolating table reading functions?
>>
> yes, that was my plan

If I can figure out ways to improve the anti-aliasing table read
(tabread4a~)--I'd also like to contribute to the tabreadx~ library.
I've been stuck on it for a while, trying to figure out ways to reduce
the computational load.  It works, but it's still quite literal--it
does exactly what you tell it to, and the computations grow linearly
with speed.

Chuck