[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc1 released

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Jun 18 15:12:12 CEST 2008

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I think that gridflow would probably be more easily maintained outside
> of Pd-extended, for now at least.

GridFlow is not in a situation much different from Gem or PDP. It's just
that there's more of an incentive to get Gem running in pd-extended, than
there is to get GridFlow running. I'm talking about today's GridFlow,
which is quite Rubyless. I think that basically you say that because you
simply don't feel like handling it.

Now I have a contract item that is to include GridFlow in pd-extended, or
if that fails, at least to make a version of pd-extended that has GridFlow
in it. It is likely that it gets done in June, perhaps even in the next
few days.