[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc1 released

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Jun 19 14:59:53 CEST 2008

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hans has said several times in the past that he has no interest at all
> to work on pd-packages separated like you sugest, so I believe, this
> would only apply for packages maintained somewhere/by someone else,
> like GridFlow.

If you do a svn checkout of pure-data externals, it should download a
gridflow folder, but it seems that there is a bug in svn about the setting
the svn:externals property on the externals folder (I hope that it doesn't
have to do with the name coïncidence). so, on at least one existing
checkout, an update would tell the recent revision number of the last
commit, yet did not even try to download GridFlow. At least I didn't
forget to commit the propset (but then I wonder how to commit a propset
without committing file modifs... especially file modifs of a whole
folder)