[PD] get sample length for setting array size

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Jun 20 00:23:05 CEST 2008

moin robert,

[readsf~] and [readanysf~] will both read directly from the filesystem.
 [readanysf~] is more flexible, but was acting a bit flaky last time I
had to compile it (sorry, can't be more specific at the moment; too many
ecstatic football fans in my neighborhood) ;-)

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 2008-06-19 23:03:24, smilingmolecule <smilingmolecule at web.de> appears
to have written:

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology