[PD] Spotlight Importer for OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jun 20 13:02:35 CEST 2008

Does this work at all on 10.4/Tiger?

As for building it, how do you build it yourself?  That's usually a
good starting point for adding it to the auto-build.  If it is an
xcode project, you can use the command line tool xcodebuild.

Also, it seems that .pat should have a separate entry, something like
this:

		<dict>
			<key>UTTypeConformsTo</key>
			<string>public.plain-text</string>