[PD] autosaving incluing GOP subpatches Autosaver

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Sun Jun 22 12:55:18 CEST 2008

Hi List, Hi Georg

I would like to have one subject discussed...

I am encountering a problem (OS X Mac-Intel - Pd-extended version
0.40.3-extended-20080614)

When quite a big patch i am working on (CPU-load around 80-90%) i
actually can not close it in a clean way.

Sometimes i slightly modify subpatches, or pd thinks they are
modified because some numberboxes have a different value comapred to
the state when opening a patch.

Every Time i want to close the Master-parent-patch PD asks whether i
want to discard changes. Sometimes the subpatch in question is opened
and i can save it sometimes pd does not show me the subpatch.

Is there a way to (auto)save a patch INCLUDING all related subpatches ??

The GOP issue has been discussed, i dont know if thats related ?

Thanks List

Luigi

Am 10.06.2008 um 11:12 schrieb Georg Werner:

> Hi,
>
> when working under unstable conditions i thought about an
> autosaving funtion for Pd. This an abstraction i did and like to
> share.
> It does saving every x minutes as well as immediate saving with a
> bang.
> All options are explained in the help file.

> listinfo/pd-list

Luigi Rensinghoff
luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
skype:gigischinke