[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc2 released

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 01:40:49 CEST 2008

Hurrah, great work Hans... Pd is starting to feel quite native on the Mac.

The app-generator is fantastic.  I've got quite a few patches designed
for just such a thing.

> - the GUI runs slower on some older Macs
It's definitely not just older Macs!  I've got a two month old Mac Pro
2.8x8 that takes 15 minutes to load one of my more complex patches (as
I mentioned in another thread).  I never timed it before this
development, but it was probably in the 1-2 minute range (which I
thought was long at the time :)).

I'll start going through the autobuilds to see if I can narrow down
when the loading issue began.

Other than that, I'm very happy.  Thanks for all your hard work as always.

Cheers
Luke