[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc2 released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jun 23 11:08:00 CEST 2008

I see now.  My guess is that this issue is related to the very large
search path caused by having the hexloader and all of the libraries
loaded by default.  Could you guys try a couple things:

- take "hexloader" out of the start up libs and try opening
- take all of the libs out of the startup prefs and try opening

The GOP issue seems different that Luke's issue. Could submit a bug
report and post a patch that has this behavior?

.hc

----

scarcity."        -John Gilmore