[PD] autosaving incluing GOP subpatches Autosaver

Georg Werner georg at fricklr.de
Mon Jun 23 12:37:32 CEST 2008

Hi Luigi,

my abstraction is just sending a save message to Pd. The same way as if
you clicked File>Save. As i understand Pd it should save all subpatches
if the mainpatch is saved. So if you put the empty [pd $0-subpatch] (see
autosaver-help.pd) as receiver in your mainpatch it should do the same.
... please dont change the subject you are replying to

Georg