[PD] Pd-Extended user prefs locations

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Jun 24 01:05:11 CEST 2008

Hi HC or somebody else that knows this offhand,

I know this has been a big subject of debate on the list this month, so
I'll keep this short and simple:

Where are the current user preferences files on each platform for
Pd-Extended? I have only OS X in front of me now, so I see
~/Library/Preferences/org.puredata.pd.plist works for that. What about
Linux and Windows? Will these stay current or are they likely to change
sometime soon? I'm asking so I know what to write for the Pd FLOSS Manual.

best,
D.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista