[PD] Installing Extended on Ubuntu/Debian [WAS: Re: [PD-announce] Proof Me! PD FLOSS Manual]

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Jun 24 12:08:57 CEST 2008

Hey IOhannes,

last night I already changed the InstallingOSX page to be like the
others, however I'm having trouble getting it "published". In the next
day or so it should get sorted out, and then it will be very clear that
the focus is Pd-Extended for all platforms.

best!
D.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista