[PD] better tabread4~

Brandon Zeeb bsoisoi at mac.com
Wed Jun 25 02:37:46 CEST 2008

Excellent point, don't listen to me!  :)

 From your example, I'm assuming you're hinting at including the
ability in this abstraction to switch interpolation schemes by
enabling/disabling  sub-patched tabread~, tabread4~, and tabread4c~
objects via inlet messages or creation arguments.

In the end, I would probably only use a tabread4c~ type object in
special circumstances given tabread4~ is good enough.  So whatever you
decide to do I'm sure it's going to be legit (as Pd rocks).

Cheers,
~Brandon