[PD] better tabread4~

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Jun 25 04:07:25 CEST 2008

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> hmm, i am not totally convinced (but actually don't care) as this leads
> to bloated objects which can just do everything and you specify what
> they should do via parameters. why do we have objects then?

Objects and classes also have other benefits apart from making people
believe that they should act a special way just because they are in
presence of objects... if that's a benefit...

I don't know of any docs that explain what is good and bad taste in
designing pd object class interfaces. This is a topic that is always
outside the scope of whichever pd workshop anyone ever takes.