[PD] better tabread4~

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu Jun 26 09:11:48 CEST 2008

On 25/06/2008, at 22.33, cyrille henry wrote:

> so finally, what should be the name of this object?
>
> is it ok if i remove the other test i made and to use only this one?

I think you a free to name your code what you want. And also to
delete it. I however think people would find it interesting with a
"lib"* of tabread's with different interpolation schemes.

At least i think it would be cool with a collection where also the
interpolation methods of the "others" are included (fx, the SC one).

Thanks for publishing.

(* where ever its one-file-multi-class, one-class-per-file or multi-
method-per-class.)