[PD] Ratts object on OSX

dh254 dh254 at nyu.edu
Sat Jun 28 01:46:57 CEST 2008

when i try the rattsass.pd test from the forum
(http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg06994.html), i get the
expected '' error (below), at which point find-last-error highlights
"holmes f0decl 0 topc -30" in the patch. When I click on one of the
phrases in ratsass.pd (e.g., "this is SO crazy"), the message changes
to:   error: inlet: expected '' but got 'this'

===============error====================
 guessphones
... couldn't create
 klatt~
... couldn't create
 phones2holmes f
... couldn't create
 freeverb~
... couldn't create
 holmes f0decl 0 topc -30
... couldn't create
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'bang'
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'bang'
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'bang'
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'bang'
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'bang'
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'bang'

thanks again, -dh