[PD] pdp_v4l2 with MacBook Pro 3rd iSight on Ubuntu (success)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 28 12:54:55 CEST 2008

Hey,

Sergi and I just figured out how to use the macbook pro iSight camera
with pdp_v4l2, so I thought I just post here how for the record:  By
default the iSight with pdp_v4l2 seems to use MJPEG colorspace, so I
was getting a "pdp_v4l2: unsupported color model" error.

We sent the [format 1( to get the YUYV space, as reported in the Pd
window, and it works!

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler