[PD] [pd] where is sssad?

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Jun 30 06:15:50 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 07:37:36PM +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> dani hat gesagt: // dani wrote:
>
> > you mean this?
> > http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/oldcrap/s-abstractions/sssad/
>
> If your frightended by the  "oldcrap" in that URL (though it's
> probably harmless), you can get the official version from the Pd SVN
> at sourceforge in the directory:
>
> /trunk/abstractions/footils/sssad

Hey Frank,

I wonder if it wouldn't be worth putting a very small information page
about sssad into the puredata wiki with links to the SVN and how to
download it? Just so that people can find sssad using Google.

Also, I should probably put an svn:externals link to sssad instead of
including it wholesale in my own repository. I guess I could then check
my small additions into the main repository. What do you think?

Chris.