[PD] raw resampling

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:31:04 CEST 2008

Hi

I'm trying to do a simple resampling (downsampling) of an audio signal.
I thought a simple snapshot, triggered by a metro 1 would do, but
apparently not. Attached is a patch that does this, but the resampled
signal sounds nothing like a rising (20hz-15kh<) sine.

Am I totally off track here, or how do I resample an audio signal to,
say, 4410 khz?

NB: I'm still quite new to pd, so any comments on the patch, with
regards to how to do certain things easier/better/cleaner is highly
appreciated.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte