[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc2 released

Matthew Logan mattybo77 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:57:56 CEST 2008

I think someone brought this up in another thread.
I had the same problem and it seems that abstractions with the same name as
their folder don't load.  All you have to do is change the folder name, or
the patch.  I think the folder is better to change, as you only have to
change the path to the folder and the folder name, whereas you will have to
change every instance of the abstraction in any patch you make if you change
the abstraction name.

Matt