[PD] Video with embedded audio track

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Wed Jul 2 01:55:11 CEST 2008

Dear List,

i wonder if anyone has come up with a way to have framewise sync between
a gem video and audio via readsf~.
Did anyone experience drifts on a 90min video that way?
To me it seems like the only way to achieve this is to have a message
clock running both readsf~ and the gem movie player.
Or to use block~ to have the audio dsp clock as master.

Interesting topic indeed.

regards,
Peter