[PD] best way to do 1/x

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 23:37:53 CEST 2008

Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Yes: Everytime you have connections fanning out of a message outlet,
> the order the connections "fire" is not specified. It's practically
> undefined.

Ok, that seems like something that's possible to identify (with practice).

I'm a little confused about loadbang, then. Supposed I have two things
being calculated on load, and want say multiply results of each
calculation, does that mean that I should also use [t] to tell pd which
calculation to do first (the one arriving at the cold inlet of [*]?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen