[PD] How do I do this (clean looping)?!

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Jul 7 04:32:56 CEST 2008

Hi David,

quick late night idea: write to two tables and overlap them with a
crossfade by 5-10 ms or so. I think your time-triggered ramps at the
start and end points of the loop are still a good idea anyhow. If you
are doing any kind of resynthesis of the recorded sounds, you might be
interested in taking a look at this live looping & granulating
abstraction I posted a while back:

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-02/035619.html

best!
d.