[PD] print all abstractions and externals

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 8 10:20:08 CEST 2008

João Pais wrote:
> I meant the latest usable (which I have installed) builds of
> pd-extended, and the last version of
> pd-vanilla-without-documentation-about-data-strucutures-and-so-on (also
> being unfair).
> I haven't being using pd too much these days for sound, but in the last
> builds of pd-ext I didn't notice anything that was behind pd-van. before
> I was using pd-van .41 because of the symbol grab feature in the data
> structures (which I only know about because I requested it, it's not
> documented). as this feature is now possible in the current build of
> pd-ext, I notice no differences between them.

ok, but this seems to be a bit subjective evaluation.

by any chance, you are not running an amd64 system? (this is getting hot
ground for me, as i am not so sure whether PdX actually does have some
x86_64 patches incorporated; but chances are low....)

and you are probably also not very interested in audio-computation on
demand...

after all, if you don't need all the list-stuff and
multiple-dollarg-expansion ($1-$2), you might as well not notice a
difference between 0.39 and 0.40....

gasdr
IOhannes