[PD] print all abstractions and externals

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Tue Jul 8 12:36:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

Yet another approach ;)

I've got a suite of bash scripts that help narrow down which externals
are missing.  Here's a real-life-example:

--8<--
claude at minimus:~/maximus/pdpatchinfo$ cat ../2007/d01234two/*.pd |
./objs.sh | ./externals.sh pd-0.41-4.txt | ./externals.sh Gem.txt  |
./abstractions.sh ../2007/d01234two/
0
1
analogue_adsr~
complex-mod~
expr
expr~
hilbert~
#in
mtx_.*
mtx_diag
mtx_mul
#out
repeat
#store
claude at minimus:~/maximus/pdpatchinfo$
--8<--

Which reminds me I need gridflow, zexy and iemmatrix to run that patch,
plus some objs that are bundled with pd, and a home-brewed external.

I patched one of my installed versions of Pd to print out every class
registered with Pd during load time, which can then be massaged into a
raw list of objects for each library (eg: Gem.txt).

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org