[PD] Seam carving audio

Damian Stewart damian at frey.co.nz
Tue Jul 8 16:23:11 CEST 2008

Chris McCormick schreef:
> This might sound
> like a mess, but I'd like to hear it.

(i'm reminded of a particular electroacoustic composition tutorial class
i attended when studying a couple of years ago, where we were being
taught to use SoundHack and the tutor was saying all sorts of things to
us like 'you should use the Hanning window here because it sounds best'
and 'don't use settings here below <x> because it won't sound good'. i
managed to convince him to demonstrate what 'sounding bad' was like, and
then we spent the rest of the tutorial playing with settings and making
'bad sounding' audio. it was great.)